Monday, July 23, 2007

This is my 19th post, which makes a circle..

D.Singer if youre reading this there are 19 parts to the Amidah.

oh snap.

Anyways I have a lot of updating to do.

Torah to the Max today was sooo good. I felt a lot better about it today. We are breaking down prayers and figuring out why we do them. IE The Amidah. We talked about the 19 parts and how there is petition, thanksgiving, and praise. Yadda Yadda. I really like how enthuastic people are around me. Our class is big. At first I was really hesitant about the class just because of the dynamic, but I guess I was worried about that before? I donno. It's all tov. I'm enjoying myself.

Conversational hebrew is fine. It's not all that exciting but I am learning about different stuff. I really hope I can pick up how to read and write in script. We are learning script. It looks funny in the book, but it is different. Ehhh moo? Anyways. The library is so chaotic. Hmp.

Okay. Just did theater. It was kind of odd and weird. I'm not sure what that class will be like. I hope it will be fun. We had some of the autstic kids. One of them is Ben Kaufman's little brother. He's so cute. I love all those kids. They are so much fun. I was thinking I might come back next Summer as a Mitzvah Core Consuler for 2nd session. It would be quite the experince.

Anyways.

I think thats about it. I'm a little bummed. I'm making new friends though. People know I play guitar and my silly songs.

Lovin B3. I'm getting use to 2nd ACA its getting normal and im missing 1st aca less and less everyday.

It's tov. :]

No comments: