Friday, July 13, 2007

Conflicts in J.Studs

So I'm sitting in J.Studs with the lack of a teacher.

I have to update you on a loottttt of stuff. So this is going to be a long post.

Wednesday night! I'm just going to talk about services.

I just joined D.Singer's T'Filah class and we were leading services. I led the Wading in the Velvet Sea in the beginning as a niggiun. It was so awesome. There was no breaks, no english, all hebrew. It was incredible. We didn't have a theme. I mean we did...but it was a no leadership theme. There was no one up at the front leading. It was an experiment. Most people liked it becuase it was short quick and easy. Plus songleading was really awesome too. I know you guys (and by you guys I mean you mommy and daddy) probably wouldn't like it, but I did. :]

Yesterday! TRIP DAY!

I went to the Met. I was bored out of my MIND. It was good to see the Anicent Roman and Greek statutes. I got bored after seeing it so I started taking pictures of all the butts of statutes and paintings and everything. It was crazy fun. Then we saw lots of paintings and on that day I realized that I dont like art what so ever. Eh oh well.

Then we went to Seaport. It was fine. We got real food. Which was okay. I mean it was just bleh just because its been my third time being there and its honestly not that all exciting.

STOMP. AH MAZ ING. It was absoulteyy siiiick. Daddy I wish you were there because there were so many things I know you would of loved. There was this cool scene when they used wooden sticks and kinda had a Matrix feel. And they did things with basketballs which was SOOO cool bouncing in ryhythm and all that bussiness. They also walked on this huge trash cans and played beats. AHH it was so good. Unfornately I was sitting in row X so I didnt get to see as much as I wanted to. I could lean aganst the back wall. But it was sooo siick. I loved it.

That was trip day. This is now. It's Shabbat. So I'll be writing again on Sunday.

Shabbat Shalom!

No comments: