Monday, July 16, 2007

BRING OUR BOYS HOME!

I just got back from the city from a protest, but wait a second here we are getting wayyy ahead of ourselves.

Let's go back to...

Yesterday

We had services led by B3 and they were I donno I feel like the same services are boring me.

Okay so I can't even complain becuase the services are all Hebrew, no english, (i know im repetitive) no guitars, that's what I thought I liked. But heres the thing, I didn't. In fact I'm even getting tired of it. What's up with that? Well I am a teenager, who is Jewish, who rebels...(in a happy way) haha really..i just chuckled out loud. I'm just confused by that. I think it's because the service wasn't as good as my morning shacharits. I love our barely minyans and (basiclly) same tunes every morning (except for some). I like tradition and familiarity.

But at the same time I want to do something new. Gosh I'm so picky today. That's alright though. I am a Jew. I just want change, but not too much. I am open to new types of services. I have figured out though what I feel about Hashem and how I connect to that idea. Which is always a plus...but the downer is that it's not through services. I go to services for the community aspect of it. I might of talked about this already, but its alright.

We had an Israel program. Poorly done. We made signs for the rally tomorrow. (and by tomorrow i mean today)

Yadda yadda..

MONDAY! (today)

Woke up WAY to early. 7am is not a pleasant time for me or anyone else at kutz. Did not enjoy my cold shower. Made the bag lunch and there was

KOOL AID!!!

I can't tell you now why that's funny...its not for your eyes but when I look back it will be funny. Anyways..

We went to a rally to be all excited/passionate about freeing the captive israelie soilders that have been MIA for almost/over a year. It's crazy. I saw some old friends. We sang, we chanted, we had fun. I had fun. I got a milkshake. It was great. Matti and I tried to get back to the bus. We ran into D.Singer and started to follow him...but what happend was that we werent sure where we were going and almost got lost but luckily i remembered that we used celebration bus lines. We were in the golden.

On the bus ride back to camp D.Singer sat across from me...Let's just say the ride was interesting and filled with stories and such. That's what I'm going to say about that.

Im tired, I had fun. I can't believe 1st ACA is almost over..

I actually have changed. :]

<3

No comments: