Thursday, July 26, 2007

It's the big day

Today is the day that I will be awake for 24 hours. Even though I do plan on taking a nap during chofesh so I can be extra alert for tonight's amazing 12 hours of Talmud Torah and other stuff.

Yessss. :]

Ben Levine (an ex NFTY Board memeber PVP) wrote the program. It was really good. First we got a sticker and I went to the yellow side. We were going through the life cycle. First we went to high school and graduated by beating people in rock paper scissors twice in a row. Then you got to major in something, but I was on the side that it was chosen for you even though they made it seem like you had a choice. I was Rachel and I graudated with a science ideal from high school. I wanted English. Then we went to college and I graduated in pre-med even though I wanted to major in polictical science. Then we became doctors. I decided that I was going to be a nuerologist (sp?). Then I went to the family department failed on making the orgami they wanted me too but they gave me a family. I got married with two children. There was another side to the program. The other side was the yellow side (I was the pink side). The yellow side got to choose whatever they wanted. The pink side (my side) had everything chosen for me. Which really upset me. It was trying to create and show the ideals of "Reform" Judiasm and Orthodox Judiasm. We broke up into groups and discussed. It was a great program. It was one of the better programs of this summer.

We had free time. Ahah!


On to Torah to the Max.

Sorry Andrew I can't put down what I did today. I'm tired. I'm excited for tonight.
Redemption is an interesting subject. :]

1 comment: