Sunday, July 15, 2007

Is there too much freedom?

As I sit here in J.Studs..we have no idea what we are doing. We just read sections of D.Singer's blog aloud because we have no sense of direction without him.

Does that tell you something? Does that show how we need to have a leader here if we want to get anything done?

Does that show how teenagers think that they can handle things when really we are nothing without a ring leader?

Really, I have no idea. But I do know if we wanted to as a class would want to do something. But we all seem to be coming to a close of first session.

Shabbat yesterday was nice. I layed out in the sun with Heather and Lauren (two girls in my cabin) and Steven came a long too (Lauren's boy from Georgia on regbo)

Friday night services were nice until I started dying and coughing. But regbo led it. It seemed like a good service..but I had to leave so I wouldn't distrub the service. I would hate that.

It's sad seeing people leave. Three seniors have left already. I did not cry...but the fourth is leaving soon and I Just might.

I know that this summer has already topped first session of last summer. At first I didn't think it was possible...but who knows what could happen.

i love my j.studs class. I think that will be one of the things i'll miss the most.

The sense of community has gotten so strong. I've started working on my goals. I've accomplished some of them already.

Who knows what's left to bring.

This time last summer 2nd session I was realizing how different I became.
Really I haven't changed this summer. I've grow a little bit but not all that much.
But I've learned so much, and I don't even have 3 weeks left.

:] I love kutz.

No comments: