Monday, July 9, 2007

Day...I've lost track

I'm so excited for EIE. I just thought i'd start with that because that's the discussion of right nowish..todayishh



anyways..on to yesterday



Yesterday I was feeling super sick. So after lunch..oh wait im getting ahead of myself.



There was wedding yesterday. It was the cutest thing ever. This random couple met at Kutz 13 years ago. They left never talked. both got married to different people...got divorced...got back together and got married yesterday. Can we say my goodness how cute? Its kind of the best thing ever. I would get married at kutz if i met my husband here. I'd get married in the willows. Annnnd I would have my party in the teyatron and have dinner in the beit am. Yes. I'm cool like that.

So electives. More like lack there of. I skipped my first block one..again. Then I went to Jewish Ethics with the lovelyyy Rabbi Kopell. I started to feel realllly bad and then I went to the mirpa'a (the infirmary) and slept for a good two hours. Went back to my cabin to shower.

Then we had song session! It was good. Greg led! As did Brett and Josh. Like always. We sang some different songs which was nice to change it up.

Then we had services. OHHH services. So earlier Dan came up to me and asked me if I wanted to help him sing the last song. Of course I dropped dead inside and said yes. :] I led the song with him, Holly, and Jonah called We Come From the Fire. NEW FAVORITE SONG. I learned how to play it and everything. The service itself was alright, but the closing song was fantastic! Playing with Dan kind of makes my life complete. It was one of those amazing experinces that I will only get when I'm with him. I want to be Dan. Thats an old new goal of mine.

Annd moving on to THE SEX PROGRAM! (more like lack there of) I've decided last years sex program was wayyy better. It was more about sex. This year's was about relationships. Although I had a really good group and good group leaders I just didn't get that amazing feeling like I got last summer. Althought it was one of the better programs it still was not up to my sex program standards. But I did enjoy it dont get me wrong. We had little people that we filled in about ourselfs using adjectives in an envolope that we each got. All kinds of things.

Today! Alright!

Woke up. LAUNDRY DAY! I feel like camp is going by wayyy fast. Like ridic fast. It's kind of a big deal...just like me. haha kidding. :]

We had services this morning led by the oh so manly Bayit 6..(not so much) It was an interesting service.

Off on a tangent..hold on tight!

So I'm still really unsure on how I feel about praying and standing and davening and sitting like..I just am really unsure of everything. And this morning I was all like...mm..prayer..yeah. Didn't really get into it. Instead Andrew Morestien and Lindsay Forman (girl in my cabin whose in PAR) started being really silly and dancing to the horrible version of Yotizer Or...It's an english song and I kind of hate it as does Greg Cornell. So they were dancing and made me laugh which just kind of made me out of the praying mood. So...yeah.

On to the rest of the day..

As always I walk into the greenish library to find my classmates sitting around the beautiful brown table that I really like a lot. We got our clear folders from the brown box that we all decorated with our commandment. I'm Number 9! My commandment is Not to Bare False Witness. Which is lovely. But today we talked about Torah and Shabbat and why holidays are holy. I've discovered that I get really excited when I figure out things and everyone gets a kick out of me. I got a Yasher Koach from D.Singer today which is fantastic. :] That always is good. We are really focused on Torah. Its fantastic. I really am learning a lot. Which means i really want to take Torah to the Max. I'm really excited.

Then we had first block. I went to lunch. Then I hung out in the playroom. I don't like any of the electives. But Rabbi Koppel said I can do whatever I want...i want something in the AC. But uh I'm not sure what thats going to be. Then I went to Jewish ethics and we told racist sexist jokes. It was fun. I had fun.

Now I'm here not going to chugim. Yay! :]

No comments: