Sunday, July 22, 2007

First few days of 2nd ACA

Well we've had a shabbat.

can you say a tad bit awkward? It's too soon to have Shabbat with a community that hasn't established itself yet. There for it felt funny. At least I looked really cute. :] Thats always a plus.

New cabin. New people. New visiting faculty. New community.

I'm trying to embrace it, and take it by the horns.

But what happens when you lose and seem to not get the last community out our heads.
I missed 1st session during song session on friday night. I went up to my cabin and called Matti to make me feel better. And she did. I love her.

I really have gone with the change a lot better though. I'm doing well. A lot better than last summer.

Torah to the max...well it's a classic D.Singer style class, I'm just feeling a little behind. It's like when I'm running laps in field hockey, when they all know I'm trying hard but I'm just not fast enough. It's like that where everyone else seems to know what's going on but I'm in the back just trying as hard as I can.

Love my cabin. Bayit 3, its the place to be. :]

I cant really type more just becuase I have to, my next posts are going to be better.

I still LOVE kutz...and I might be finding a new friend. :] Hah.

No comments: