Wednesday, July 25, 2007

21 posts...thats a number

Let's see, 7 times 3 equals 21. David Wilensky is not sure that 21 has any important fact to do with Judiasm..there for I have nothing exciting to put in here with the number of posts and such.



Anyways.

Breaking the fast. MEATLOAF. Some say it was great. Others would rather puke.



But me personally, I was eh so so. I was so hungry I tried it. David Wilensky (the Librarian, EIE Alum and friend) told me to try it. I said hey, why not. And I ate some meat loaf. It was kacha kacha. Hows THAT for Hebrew skills. And you cant even hear my american accent because its a computer. :]



Then we had Israelie movie night. Once again I went to the same movie. Someone to Run with. It was by accident. But I watched it again. It's a good movie. I was just not in the mood to watch it. And we were full from food. And from the breaking of the fast.

For some reason we decided to stay up late. Not fun. I mean it was good because I talked to people and bonded, but I'm tired today so it's not worth it. Oh well.

Today. Today. Today.

More great things in Torah to the Max. We figured out our t-shirts. They are going to be black a pink! Ah SO excited. I love black shirts. You can never have enough of them. I will be coming home with two more black shirts. I know I don't need any shitrs, but these are FANTASTIC. :] so excited.

We talked about our staying up all night thursday night. I cant wait for that also. The sched. sounds fantastic. Services. Studying talmud. Messiah. Prayer choragraphy. AHH I'm such a J.Studs dork. And I cant wait for it. :]

We talked about the next part of the Amidah. I really like how we are breaking down each prayer. We studied some more of Momonodies. He's becoming one of my favorites in Judiasm.

I just got done with Hebrew. Eh it was alright. I didnt really feel like being there.

I have to go to Theater.

Shalom!

1 comment:

David said...

RaMBaM = Maimonides