Sunday, July 29, 2007

Am I truely a zombie?

Sleep is overated.

Why can't we just take some kind of pills or something that just keeps us awake when we are tired? I know theres coffee, but still. I dont drink coffee at Kutz. It's sick nasty in a bad way. Anyways. On to life.

Yesterday was pretty fantastic.

Playing with Noam at his concert was awesome. We got to play four songs with him. Nachamu, Tumbalika, (sp?) Ameh, and Layuhidim.

I know he's a different person then Dan, but still.

I had fun and it was good to be up there on stage, but when I played with Dan last summer I felt like it was such a better experince. I mean I love Noam, don't get me wrong...but I just felt a better connection. I donno. Its crazy. Whatever. It was still mad fun and good. Noam Katz is a really great musican and artist.

So yesterday during the day Gabi Levison (from MAR going to be a junior), Josh (from FL kutz alum last year), and I were sitting on my favorite place in all of camp. The cyinder block. It was fantastic. We all decided that we wanted to see the sun rise. Josh said we should go on the roof of the teyatron. I told benny about it.

At 4:50am this morning Gabi came into my cabin to come get me to go out and watch the sun rise. We all met up and climbed to the roof of the teyatron. I never realized how terrified I am of heights. But we did it. I did it. I couldn't believe I did it. We didn't get caught or anything. It was a really nice thing that we did. It's one of those memories we will have together forever. I know that sounds insainly corny, but I know you enjoy it. :] It was foggy which was upsetting, but I still had fun. It was incredible. It was nice that there was a ladder there for us.

Then J.Studs today. It was good. Eh.

Thats it.

Happy birthday :]

No comments: