Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Day 10ish/11ish

I am such a fan of LTR (late to rise)

I've been sleeping in! Yay for getting sleep. Annnnd let's flash back to yesterday.

Yesterday.

Electives. I went to my Jewish essay class. It wasn't that much fun. I'm growning to not enjoying it as much as I use to day to day. Then I went to my cabin. I feel asleep and missed Jewish ethics. Yeahhh I felt bad about that because Rabbi Koppel said she would of been happier if I was there. Typical jewish mother guilt trip. I'll be sure to do that. Just like David did when he said he missed me at service. Typical Jewish Mother guilt trip. Hence why I went this morning. I was even going to not going to go but then I had that thought in my head/was planning on it anyways. But it was fine because I'm super awake. Anyways...then we had color wars. I went to the song place with the RED TEAM! I love being red. Hence I had so many red things.

Then I went and hung out with Elena and worked on our song while Seth GL harassed us. It was kind of entertaining. Then I went and showered. It was fine.

We had song session. It was soooo goood. Josh played his heart out and I could totally tell. Then we had services.

OH WAIT. Hold on. Go back. We had a meeting in Pagoda Issac about NFTY-MAR t-shirts. I got together (with the help of L.MO) all of NFTY-MAR at kutz together and we figured out what our t-shirts are going to be. We are unsure about the colors, but it says on the front the URJ Kutz Camp for Reform Jewish Teen Life 2007 and on the back it said We Left our MARk with a foot print. GOING TO BE SO CUTE. SO excited.

Then I got stung by a bee. It was the first time ever. It was really painful. I ran. It hurt. It's fine now. But it was scary.

Anyways.

We had services. They were really nice. The campers from all countries not in North America lead and did their verisons of songs. It was so pretty. Some of them have the nicest voices. It was really interesting to see how different things are there.

Then we had my favorite progam at kutz! Beit Midrash. (aka studying) it's where 17 tables are set up and each had different political subjects. I didn't even look at the subjects I straight up went to Josh Winston's table because he is always interesting and I love learning from him. We talked about the Jewish idea of immigration in the United States. Its really interesting how we support illegal immigrants and how we should treat them like everyone else. I had no idea Judiasm had feelings about this subject. I really enjoyed it. In fact it says it in the Torah 35 times. Then I went to David Singer's table about Seperation of Church and State. It also was interesting. We studied Talmud and Misnah and about how it realates to this hot topic. It was really interesting about how government rules over something..I donno something crazy like that. But it was all sooo good.

Today!

I went to optional scharit this morning. We didn't have a minyan. Today we are suppose to wear our color. So I'm covered in red. :] Then I went to breakfast. And then J.studs.

Today David told us to figure out things about G-d. But we figured out our J.Studs t-shirts! They are going to be siiick nasty. I'm so excited. On the front it says J.STUDS Kutz ACA 1 2007 and on the back it says X+Y does not = infinite which will be all of our names and then Rambam would be confused. It's confusing..but when I get it it's going to be hott. They are going to black with gold/yellow writing. Then we went outside to figure out how we figure out how G-d shows that G-d loves us. I didn't really figure out but I had a spiritual experince so it was nice. Then I helped Jason reach more questions. He is in my J.Studs class. Everything is going well.

Things are crazy. I'm happy. And I love life.

can't wait for saturday. :]

No comments: