Thursday, July 19, 2007

Goodbye 1st ACA, welcome 2nd aca!

To a great session, to a great cabin, to a great major, to a great group of people, to a great community,

an online toast! :]

And now we have to move on. Of course you can't just be all like, I'm moving on! But for some reason I feel like it's going to be a lot easier than last summer.

I say this now, only because I haven't met any of the new kids and camp is feeling kind of emty.
I slept in B1 last night with Jess Goodman. It was fun. I had fun last night.

I was so tried from sleeping all day though. And had a bit of a migrain.

I'm excited for Torah to the Max. I'm excited for my new cabin. I'm excited that I have good RA's again. It's going to be fantastic.

I took the exact same amount of pictures as I did last year first session. Crazy? I think so.

I hear Seth GL yelling. It's funny.

This is such a bad post. Oh well.

No comments: