Tuesday, June 26, 2007

First Few Days

Ohhh Kutz.

So I'm in the library right now listening to Benny Z (from CA) giving us Jewish brain teasers and David making fun of people on EIE. Ahh this is fantastic.

This first few days have been extremely interesting to say the least. I adore my cabin. Hill 2 baby! We are fantastic. My RA's are sooo awesome. Kelly and Kaitlin. I have some girls from last summer in my cabin (Carolyn, Kayla, and Maxie) It's hard being here without so many people from last summer, but I'm really starting to adjust.

I love J.Studs so far. David Singer has kept me intrested even though I'm a dead beat. I don't seem to be sleeping much, but I am trying to sleep. There are a few regbo kids in my cabin, and they are all really nice. A lot of the girls went on EIE before which is fantastic hearing all about their trip and what I should expect.

This morning I went running with Mimi. It felt like that first day of track all over again when everything is way hard and youre dying. But I have goals where I will do a little bit more every morning and then I'll be running up those hills even faster in the upcoming future days. I went to optional services this morning. It was small, not even a minyan which was sad, but it's only the first one of the summer.

Yesterday wasn't very exciting. We did all those first day of camp type things like taking a tour and the swim test. yeah me and the pool don't get along and so I'm not swimming this summer...unless I get pushed in.

I'm excited for electives today. I'm going to be doing a sports one with Seth GL and something about G-d with a bunch of different visitng rabbis and David Singer. This is looking like a lovely summer more and more every day.

Yesterday Carolyn and I made harmonies to my song that I wrote (Barchu) and it's ever so beautiful. People keep on asking me about my tzzit tzzit. It's intresting. I only know of one other girl wearing tzzit tzzit (Maxie) but I feel like more girls will be wearing them by the end of the summer. I will start a revolution.

Mimi is on the top bed. I'm loving Kutz. I'm having fun. Everything is going well. I can't wait to songlead. Josh told me I could which is a great sign. Everyone thinks that I'm staying for second session but really, I have no idea what I am going to do. We shall see what happens.

It's beautiful here. I love it. <3

Shalom!

No comments: