Saturday, August 4, 2007

Goodbye Kutz

Goodbye lovely kutz.
it's been a beautiful 6 weeks.
I dont want to leave.

I've changed.
I've grown.
I've cried.
I've laughed.
I've lived.
I've learned.
I've prayed.
I've loved.
I've never had such a great summer.

because the summers seem to never stop getting better. i love it here.

i'm going to do a wrap up when I get home.
but i already miss you. i already miss all of you.

it's going to be hard to part with the services, the willows, the chofesh, the color wars, the classes, the toy room, everything.

because it's true, these friendships you'll have forever.
being a senior is amazing.

it's my last summer as a camper/participant forever.
and i couldnt of lived it up anymore.

i broke the rules. i learned so much. i loved. ive lost. ive gain. ive just been fantastic.

bayit 3, oy!
hill 2-i love you

make a WESH upon a star.

kutz is beautiful. goodbye lovely place, goodbye.

No comments: